Mary Southerland seemed to have it all until clinical depression brought her world crashing down. She found herself paralyzed and unable to function at home or in ministry. Experience Mary's story of deliverance through this practical guide designed to help every man, woman, or child who battles depression learn to:
- Change a negative thought life into positive, healthy thought patterns.
- Control and use the power of emotions to avoid erratic mood swings.
- Enjoy better relationships by establishing replenishing friendships and managing draining ones.
- Re-set priorities to have a more balanced life
(Book includes chapter-by-chapter bible study ideal for personal or small group study.)
Strength for the Storm- Audio CD
Storms are a reality of life. How can we face and weather each storm without drowning? Mary Southerland is no stranger to storms and has learned how through them with joy. Mary shares fresh strategies for handling difficult times to help you:
- Control your fear of the unknown in order to enjoy life today.
- Choose a perspective of joy that will enable you to face each storm with strength and victory.
- Identify the purpose of storms so you can process that purpose, producing lasting, powerful changes in your life.